I’m a developer based in New York, New York with an extremely active github account and an interest in Docker and Server Monitoring. I’ve been doing this since around 2008 and sometimes I blog on this website.
- Operations Engineer @ SeatGeek, Inc.
2010 - Present
- Server automation via ansible, chef and boto
- Developer deployment tooling with fabric, flask, make, and vagrant
- Experience with hosting providers such as AWS, Digital Ocean, Linode
- Developed and maintained open source projects - beaver, chef-solo-cup - to help manage infrastructure
- Previous experience in both backend/mobile frontend as well as Android Application development
A python daemon python daemon that munches on logs and sends their contents to intermediate brokers for use with Logstash.
Current co-maintainer of a Docker-powered, single-server heroku clone.
A server metrics collector similar to Diamond written in golang.
Original maintainer of php-related homebrew formulae for the popular OS X package manager, Homebrew.
- Linux Server Automation (Ansible, Boto, Chef, Docker, Fabric, Packer, Vagrant)
- Datastore deployment and maintenance (MySQL, ElasticSearch, Redis)
- CakePHP Core Developer
- Speaker at 2011, 2012, 2013, and 2014 CakeFest Conferences
- Framework development (CakePHP, Symfony, Flask, Tornado)
- Proficient in Bash, PHP, Python, Experience with Golang, NodeJs, Ruby
Me on the Internet